Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The World of the Loving, the Loved and the Lovable

Welcome to everyone's dream world where sweet words from the sweetie of your heart is the sweetener of your soul. Whether you are in courtship or in marriage, this oil which is in form of touching words is guaranteed to reduce friction in your relationship. Either I spoke the words myself or my spouse spoke them to me. In fact they go beyond romantic boundaries for they have a therapeutic effect on those who are unwell. Initially we meant them to be between me and my spouse but on second thoughts we decided to let the whole world get in our privacy---hopefully our unforgettable contribution to the global village. Touch the roses  in the name of the loving, the loved and the lovable.

ROSE 1       You are lovely beyond any singing of it and you lift my heart with joy and 
                    wonder. Your face is shining like an angel. You are brighter than all stars
                    of heaven put together. If I composed a song, it would be entitled "My
                    Sweetie" and I would sing it every second of the minute, every minute of
                    the hour, every hour of the day, every day of the week, every week of the
                    month and every month of the year.

ROSE 2        A minute without seeing you is like spending one thousand years in prison.
                    Oh, how lovely it is to be with you and how uplifting it is to bask in your glory!

                    When you go anywhere away from me, jealousy grips me and I tremble like
                    a reed shaken by violent winds and raging waters.

                    Your absence is a millstone round my neck, a toss into the bottomless pit.
                     When you are away from me, pressure punches fatal blows on me, like a
                     world boxing heavyweight champion intending to knock out his opponent.
                     I wish you would dissolve in my blood so that you would be circulating to
                     all parts of my body.


No comments:

Post a Comment