Tuesday, October 27, 2009

MY PROFILE

 Blog Name: evansthewordsmith.blogspot.com

 Email Address:simschimeko@yahoo.co.uk

 First Name: Evans

Last Name: Simubali

Gender: Male

Date of Birth: 25th February, 1968

Township: Pemba

Country: Zambia

Occupation: High School Teacher, Writer

Interests: Teaching, Reading, Writing

About Me: I have been a high school teacher of English Language and Literature in English in Zambia for about 20 years. In 2002 I published a novel which highlights gender equality/equity as an indispensable element of sustainable human development. This novel became a set book for the School Certificate given by the Examinations Council of Zambia in 2008. In 2009 I obtained a certificate of competence as a published writer from the Writers Bureau in Manchester. Moreover, I was published by Ezee-Writer, an online magazine that puts successful writers in the limelight. Between February and the end of 
October of the same year, I was published over 100 times as a commentator on socio-economic issues in Zambia on the Postbag Column by The Post, Zambia's leading newspaper. The sky is the limit for my writing pursuits. I can sell my jokes by auction and I am not sure of how  many lorryloads of pounds, dollars or euros the highest bidder could give me. For instance, it rained cats and dogs in my home area recently. When it just showered the following day, I said that it rained kittens and puppies. Advertising is my daily bread.'FREE CAR FOR THE FIRST MALE OR FEMALE WEARING THE LATEST PRESIDENTIAL SMILE', and such stuff is my stock-in-trade. If  you are looking for a small big guy who can make toothless people scramble for tooth brushes or who can move Tundra Region inhabitants to move heaven and earth to buy fridges, you have found me. Have a field day. This is the tiny picture of me. As for the bigger picture, explore my blogging kingdom every day where mouthwatering words will always be a feast for your senses.Otherwise I enjoy writing travel stories, romance, science fiction, articles, short stories, poems, biographies and so on, the whole spectrum of fiction and nonfiction.Get ready for pleasure and insight. On my blog, get set, goooooooooooooo!
                


No comments:

Post a Comment