Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Marketing Quantum Leap

                              
                    LET US WALK TALL AMONG THE MORTALS
                
Make me your business partner and I will make you a business magnet that will pull the entire planet to yourself. You will know how I turned the global economic downturn upside down. The mystique of my prowess is that I can zoom anyone's industrial doom and gloom to boom. The sly can try to fly sky-high but this is a false coarse course. I yearn to learn to earn through global positive links with those whose businesses grow and glow. Together we can reach the unreachable for the weaklings. I have globalized myself and I am dying to globalize your business, to turn your company into a household name of earthshaking repute.

            By  Evans Simubali
             
                              
                              

1 comment: